Sharing in the benefits
As a member of the Society, you share in some of the profits of the Society. We will keep you informed of business progress, successes and challenges and you will also be invited to vote at our Annual General Meeting.
Your MGM Advantage with-profits policy:
- Aims to grow the value of your investment over the medium to longer-term, which MGM Advantage considers to be five years or more.
- Provides certain guarantees of the minimum value of the investment on certain dates.
- Uses a concept described as ‘smoothing’, to provide protection from the normal ups and downs associated with stock market investments.
Take a look at some of the extra benefits we offer members:
- The member newsletter provides information on the Society and our performance plus commentary on key financial issues of interest to our members.
- Member survey: Our member survey gives you the chance to rate how well we’re doing.
- As a member you’re invited to our Annual General Meeting. It’s your chance to tell us what you think. There are other ways you can let us know how you feel about the Society (the member survey, for example).
Remember, it’s your Society. You benefit from the profits. You make the key decisions. You deserve to be treated well.
For more useful documents about with-profits and membership, visit our member information page.