We are always trying to improve
How does MGM Advantage work to give you the Customer Advantage?
We’re committed to a Customer Advantage programme and everyone in the company has a role to play in challenging and improving the quality and fairness of our products and services to you, the customer.
1. Customers can be confident they’re dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of what we do.
2. The products and services we market and sell are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and we target them accordingly.
3. We make sure we provide our customers with clear information and keep them appropriately informed before, during and after the time of purchase.
4. Although we don’t give advice, we’ll make sure our literature and sales support helps independent financial advisers to be confident that the advice they give is suitable and takes account of their customers’ circumstances.
5. Customers are provided with products that perform as MGM Advantage has led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as customers have been led to expect.
6. MGM Advantage won’t impose unreasonable post-sales barriers on customers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
One of the most important influences on what we do is the comments and feedback we receive from you. We put ourselves in the customer’s shoes to investigate every comment and complaint so that our response truly does give the customer the advantage.
Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of our business. Find out what this means to you here