MGM Advantage is a retirement income specialist – busy innovating, growing and working hard to make the most of people’s money in retirement.
Innovation and creativity abound at MGM House – our people enjoy the opportunity to make a real difference.
Interested in joining us?
If you’re ready for your next move, like the sound of us and up for the challenge – get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Not wanting to go on about it (nobody likes a show off) just a few reasons why MGM Advantage is a great place to work… and play:
- we’re small enough so that things move swiftly
- there’s real opportunity to ‘make things happen’ and add value quickly
- we value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from everyone
- there’s opportunity to take ownership of what you do best (we all love doing what we do well)
- we’re on the glorious south coast town of Worthing, a stone’s throw from the vibrant city of Brighton (and a central London office too).
So, we offer the best of both worlds. We’re big enough to provide exciting career opportunities, but small enough that every employee can make a difference to our future.
Hard work, yes. But with it comes a warm ‘welcome on board’ and the potential for future reward. Can’t say fairer than that.
You’ll find all our current vacancies listed below and you can apply online, too.
A few of our benefits:
- competitive salary (and great bonuses if you deserve them)
- generous holiday allowance
- a pension scheme with impressive employer contributions
- free health care plan
You can apply online
If you like the look of any of our current vacancies below, you can apply online now. You’ll need to upload your CV and provide us with some basic details. Or, if we have no vacancies that suit you right now, send your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for future vacancies.
When applying for a vacancy, please be aware that you must be eligible to work in the UK. Please note that thorough referencing will include an identity check and background credit check.
No agency calls or emails, thank you. All resourcing is managed by our HR team. We do have a resourcing PSL in place and are not looking to add to it for the foreseeable future.
Current job vacancies
We are currently undertaking a strategic review following the recent Budget 2014 announcements. Please check back to our careers pages regularly as we will update our vacancies once the review is complete.