Our brand values represent the essence of how we do business at MGM Advantage.
- We’ll make doing business with us as easy as possible.
- When you ring, there’ll be no buttons to press and your call will be answered in person at our Sussex-based headquarters.
- When we write to you, we’ll use plain English and not technical jargon.
- You’ll know what to expect from your MGM Advantage policy because we’ll keep our literature short, sweet and to the point.
- We’ll never forget that we’re owned by our members, and we’ll put their interests at the heart of everything we do.
- We’ll treat all our customers fairly and with respect at all times.
- We’ll let you know before we make any changes to your policy terms.
- We’ll always try to do the right thing and we’ll put things right quickly when we don’t.
- We’ll tell it how it is – we won’t hide behind jargon.
- Your policy documents will tell you what you can and can’t do in a straight-talking, no fuss way.
- If we get something wrong, we’ll say so and we’ll let you know what we’re doing to stop it happening again.
- MGM Advantage is devoted to serving its existing customers really well. That takes expert knowledge and talent as well as care.
- We’re a retirement income specialist and we know our subject inside out. We don’t aim to be the biggest but we do strive to be the best.
- We’ll lead the way by creating truly innovative products that do exactly what customers want and expect them to do.
- We’ll use our expertise to help you get the most from your investments with us and we’ll only work with other industry experts who we believe can do the best for you and your policy.
- We know you rely on us to manage your investments and look after your policies and we’ll do everything we can to keep deserving the trust you place in us.
- We’ve been around since 1852 and you can rely on our financial stability and that we’re here for the long term.
- As an insurance company, it’s our job to take risks but you can be confident the risks we take are informed, measurable and judged on the potential value they’ll give our members.
- Without our customers, we wouldn’t have a business and looking after you well is our top priority.
- We don’t have shareholders to pay so we can devote ourselves to delivering value for our members and customers.
- We’ll only be satisfied when you’re getting the service and policy benefits you expect. Our unique Customer Charter means we’ll give you a no quibble £25 payment if we break any of our service promises.